Effective Legal Solutions to Difficult Problems
A wide variety of disputes can arise in the context of working and doing business. With the help of a skilled attorney, many of these disputes can be resolved without having to go to court. Fort Lauderdale civil litigation lawyer Rod Hannah can use a variety of strategies to help you reach your goals in the smoothest possible way.
In circumstances where resolution to a problem cannot be reached through arbitration or traditional settlement methods, you need the representation of an experienced trial lawyer to protect your rights and interests. South Florida business dispute lawyer Rod Hannah is admitted to practice in numerous state and federal courts, including Florida’s U.S. District Courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims and the U.S. Supreme Court. Mr. Hannah has achieved countless financial settlements and favorable verdicts on behalf of his clients, who have relied on his deep understanding of the law and his ability to navigate complex legal processes.
Skilled Representation for Individuals and Businesses
As a litigation attorney, Rod Hannah has assisted individuals and businesses with a broad range of legal matters, successfully representing both plaintiffs and defendants in trials with and without a jury. The firm’s litigation practice includes cases involving:
- Contract disputes: Issues like breach of contract, non-competition and confidentiality agreements and other contract problems can be dealt with successfully by our firm.
- Fraud and deceptive trade practices and theft of intellectual property and trade secrets: When proprietary business information or intellectual property are used inappropriately by an employee, former employee or other individual, or if fraud is suspected or charged, obtaining seasoned legal counsel can help solve a potentially serious problem.
- Employment law issues: such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge or termination, wage and hour and compensation, retaliation and whistle blower situations
- Defamation and interference with business relationships: where damage to reputation or the loss of current or prospective business come into play
- Professional liability: We offer defense capabilities to clients in construction, architecture, engineering and other fields.
- Fair housing litigation: Our firm provides counsel to clients seeking fair and lawful treatment in housing matters.
Flexible Fee Structures for Different Situations
Contact us to discuss your concerns. Hollywood business dispute lawyer Rod Hannah offers different fee arrangements that include hourly rates, flat fees and, in some cases, contingency agreements through which you pay a fee only in the event of a settlement or court award.